We respect your right to privacy. Our overall aim is to ensure that our collection and use of personal information is appropriate to the provision of the Website for our users, and is in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We operate external sites such as Chat ‘n’ Go.
Third Party Services
We use analytics platforms, social logins platform & advertising platforms to help and support our site.
User registration are not required to use our website. Registration is required when use the following service:
- To contribute in community activities.
- To comment in front page articles.
- To moderate or administer within the community (such persons monitor the content on their applicable communities and, for example, can reject content submitted by others).
You may wish to share contact facilitate others to connect with you outside of our services. Those information are optional.
- Members & Guests Who can see your username in your posts and submissions, and any other optional personal data you have submitted voluntarily through established collection mechanisms (Contact details, community submission, members list, etc…).
- Administrators Who can see your private personal data, such as your Email Address, IP Address & User Agent.
To decline to share personal data that is mandatory with our services, you can choose not to become a member, and browse our services as a Guest. Our services do not collect any Personal Data about Guests. However, our third party services will still collect personal data. Generally, guests have a similar browsing experience to registered users, however, registered users accrue loyalty benefits over time, such as, for example, the ability to post in member only forums.
There are the following types of cookies being used:
- Collect your last active session.
- Google Adsense – A way to provide personalized ads to you. (Read more…)
- OneAll – A service provides social logins for the site. (Read more…)
Your data is maintained by a 3rd party hosting service Free Hostia. Therefore all data are monitored and collected are stored by the hosting service.
Free Hostia is committed to protecting the security of customer collected personal information. To do so, we use technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. We use security measures including and not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, please keep in mind that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
For more information about our private policy, please contact us at email@example.com.